Just gonna get straight down to it today! Off we go!
30 Day Lolita Challenge Day 3- Wishlist Time!
- This dress from Bodyline. I know that some Lolitas don’t really like Bodyline- Parfait Doll has an article about it here. But it’s cheap, and the outfits are really cute! I want this dress for the MCM: !
- A Kawaii Animal Doughnut Charm. I love these cute little charms! I probably prefer them to be squishy, but they will do! Really cheap as well! Get it from Tofu Cute!
- A Blythe. Whichever one I can get.
- A Rilakkuma Bearbrick. I really want a bearbrick, as I’m slowly building up my collection of kawaii Japanese things that everyone in Japan seems to have! I don’t really mind which one i get, as long as I get one! But if it’s going cheap ( me and cheapo-ness again!) I’ll have a Rilakkuma one!
- A cat dress! I’ve wanted a cat dress for a while now, they’re so damn cute! Anyone know where I can get one?!
- Kawaii Tofu Plush Phone Holder. How cute?! A super kawaii touch to your room , I’m sure!
- Hello Kitty Nerd Glasses. I think everyone knows what these look like! I was gonna order a pair off Amazon but they didn’t have lenses 😦 Think I will get some from Claires!
- A super giant Rilakkuma plushie! I must have one! Super big and would make a great add to my room!
- A pair of Dungarees. It sounds odd, but I really want a pair of dungarees! Suprrised I still haven’t got any!!!
- To go to Japan. Going to Japan is my ultimate dream! Someday, I hope to go there!
These are just a few from my wishlist! There also the ones that I can bring to mind just now…. cheerio! xxxxx