Well, I’ve made it this far! I’m so sorry but I still haven’t got round to doing the pocky post!
*must do pocky post, must do pocky post*
Also, you may or may not have noticed that I got bloglovin’! Hopefully I can get even more followers! ( and if anyone with loads of followers have any tips- feel free to share!)
Anyways, lets get started!
★Day 4 – 10 different kinds of food you like ★
- Curry/ Indian. I’m vegetarian, so it’s kinda hard to get nice Indian food. However, Morrisons do a very nice takeaway veggie curry! I prefer curry to chilly, mainly because curry has potatoes in it! I also love felafels, samosas and pakoras, etc.
- Japanese sweets. Especially Hello Panda, Bubblegum/Candyfloss, and Pocky.
- Anything strawberry flavoured. strawberry flavored things are awesome. If you haven’t tried strawberry flavored chocolate yet, you must. Buy it.
- Bento. Mainly because they’re cute.
- Soup. You never realize the power of a good soup.
- Potatoes. I love potatoes! you can do anything with them! Boil ’em, mash ;em, stick ’em in a stew!
- Rice! I always eat rice! My mum has to make me extra rice because I eat so much! Yum!
- Ice Cream! One the first night of the Christmas holidays, me and a friend ( you know who you are if you’re reading this!) bought some ice cream at this cute little old fashioned sweet shop in our town! It was freezing, but it was good.
- Waffles. My favorite breakfast.
- Cookies and Skittles and M&Ms. I know this is kinda cheating, but I was stuck for ideas and this these three came to me together! Very tasty. Skittles make me super hyper!
That’s all for today! Until next time! xxxx