So, I’m glad I made it this far! There’s not that much that I dont like about Lolita, so it’ll be hard to fill this one up….
10 Things You Hate In Lolita!
- How hard it is to get hold of things! I can’t get hold of dresses very easily, so I have to make a lot of stuff and use regular dresses. It would be nice to have at least one actual lolita dress! 😦
- The price! Another reason why it’s so hard to get, lolita dresses are really expensive!
- When one takes it too far. Ok, I’m not really talking about lolita here, but have you seen some gyaru fashions! Too far, way too far….
- The evil-ness. For something so sweet and cute, you’d be surprised how nasty things can get. You may have noticed some of the very scary lolita hate sites. Victoria Suzanne (parfait doll) tells you how to deal with being posted to a hate site here.
- The fact that it doesn’t all belong to me! This is random but true. Gimme!
- Barbie. I’m really sorry, but enough is enough. I don’t want to be mean, but incorporating barbie into your look is taking it a wee bit far. Apologies to any barbie lovers.
- The fact that it isn’t all mine! A bit random, but true. Gimme!
- The way you can’t be a tomboy and a lolita at the same time. It sounds weird, but it kinda feels like you have to be very girly to be a proper lolita, and I don’ think that’s right at all. I could be wrong, but that’s what it feels like! Bit of a problem for me as I’m in love with Harry Potter, LOTR, Star Wars, etc.
That’s all I can think of. I will type up my Pocky review now.