Ok, so the first thing I want to say, before I start is… look who got a parcel today! I made an Amazon order a while ago, and this was the main thing i got!Now, I will leave you with a dramatic pause….
*bursts with excitement*
Yeeeeeee! I live it! much bigger than I thought, so that’s an added bonus! But more on that later… now for the start of my thirty day lolita challenge! It’s:
10 Things About Your Lolita Bubble!
Apparently, a ‘bubble’ is like your world, and it’s a good job someone commented on the website I’d found it on, because otherwise I’d be lost! I haven’t really been part of the Lolita movement (?) for long, so this is gonna be a hard one for me! Here goes…
10 THINGS ABOUT MY LOLITA BUBBLE!
- I can be my own person. One thing i love about lolita is that you can be whoever you want. You can own Barbie or My Little Pony ( though I don’t really go in for that, dear readers. Not my style.) , and no one will bat an eyelid. It’s all in a day’s work. No one cares how girly you are! The sky’s the limit.
- I love Alice In Wonderland. Every aspect of lolita is crammed with Alice in Wonderland. I just realised this isn’t very to do with my bubble. Oopsies. Well, I’m completely obsessed with Alice In Wonderland. She’s part of my bubble.
- I Blog about it. I love blogging. Nuff said.
- My bubble is DIY-able. my interest in DIY began in Rainbowholic’s Kawaii DIY website, and then I became more and more interested in DIY-ing kawaii. It’s so easy to do with lolita!
- It has improved my drawing style. I love drawing, and I’d like to share my picutes with you! One of my favourite things to draw is lolita. It helps me see what my fashion style is, therefore improving my lolita look!
- My world (or bubble) so creative. Everything about lolita is creative. It started on the streets of Japan, where young people use their creativeness (?) to create different outfits for themselves!
- There is a sense of community. One thing I’ve found as I go through my bubbly-life, is that I’ve learned more and more about different people! I’ve emailed some people about my up-and-coming secret project, and It’s been nice to learn about different bloggers!
- I love sweet lolita. For me, it’s all about sweet lolita.
- I’m planning to go as a strawberry pocky lolita for the MCM. It’s going to be awesome.
- I love purikuras! Though I can only use Puricute, I love the whole idea of it1 so cute!
So sorry guys, have to speed away, now, but I’ll start writing my review of pocky for (hopefully) my next post! If i cant, I will just carry on with the challenge!