hello! how are you? hope you’re all ready for a well deserved weekend….. which reminds me, i thought i might not be posting so much now the holidays are over, but i seem to managing ok so far….
i didnt have the time to do a wishlist and an essentials list, so i combined them into one! just thought i’d tell you that…
so buckle up, because this is going to be (i think) a very long post!
- a bow ring. a kawaii essential. nuff said.
- a hat. i love my bowler hat, which i got at claires for £5. it’s great for European-style!
- an instant camera. this is the first thing on my wishlist, which i’m currently saving for.i really really want a super cute one like this!! im getting there…
- bright bracelets. these are a staple in my everyday wardrobe.
- some cute, bright tee shirts! wear with a checked shirt, jeans and a pair of converse. for lazy days.
- a sailor shirt. also on my wishlist!
- bright nail polish. i really need some more nail polish, because all i have is pinks and purples…
- a massive bow.from hello kitty to alcie in wonderland, all the best people have bows…
- a cute dress. everyone needs one.
- a wooly hat. i confess, i basically never leave the house without mine. i’m trying to cut down…
- jeans. see no. 5
- a skater skirt. as you know, yeat another thing on my wishlist…. think i’ll be getting one this weekend though (yay)!
- a cool sweater. you guessed it, on my wishlist! (p.s this post probably wont end out that long at the rate im going! teehee!)
- hello kitty nerd glasses. i was going to order these on amazon, but then it turned out they didnt have any lenses :,(!!!!!! anyway, they’re really cheap at claires, so i’ll (hopefully) get them at the weekend!
- converse. must i really say anything?
- oops… just thought this dress looked pretty so i added it in <(@.@)> …
- see no.5
- a tote bag. essential for life.
- domo bag! getting this from amazon at an amazing price! i cant wait!!!!!!
- a cool coat. i bought really bright coats for a while but then decided to tone them down a bit more…
- a bow! bows are making a starring appearance in this post, so, to finish my wishlist off, i would like to quote myself…
“you can never go wrong with a bow…”
haha made that up on the spot!
commence my telling you of random little things… so to start, i wanted to tell you about rainbowholics big birthday giveaway! i cant wait to enter!!!!!! i love rainbowholic! in fact, i’ve devloped my own little obsession with rainbows!
~if you don’t know what rainbowholic is, please comment below, and i will make a post about her, because i really want to do one anyway~
also, i want to do a post on the following:
my favourite blogs
Little Miss Paintbrush